Monday, May 16, 2016

New Blog Writing Course at Udemy


"Learn to be a Professional Blog Writer" - Blog writing course.


I'm thrilled to announce the launch of my new 34-lecture Udemy blog writing course, "Learn to be a Professional Blog Writer - No Degree Required." After a decade of freelance blog writing and teaching others how to craft unique blog content, it’s about time I get my act together and put together an online blog writing course, right?!

My success in blogging was made possible by the months of learning, attempting, tweaking, tinkering and trying every option possible. I guess you could say it was mostly trial and error. This course was designed to help you avoid the mistakes I made and bypass the many hours of research. That way, when you make a mistake, it will be a new one of your own.

This course is based on the cardinal rule of blog writing:

“Successful blog writing requires that you write on schedule and that you always place your readers’ interests above your own. “

After completing 34-lectures and over 2 1/2 hours of course content, you will be able to:

  • Define quality blog content
  • Understand effective blog article structure
  • Create evergreen blog content
  • Develop new blog post ideas
  • Optimize blog articles for search
  • Edit blog posts
  • Deal with writer frustrations
  • Share blog posts in social media
  • Learn blogging mistakes
  • Write high-quality original blog contentM

I put my best teaching methods to use in this course, so you'll learn through a combination of video lessons delivered by me, real life examples, quizzes to check your progress, and blog writing exercises to get the creative juices flowing.

Anyone can start a blog, but only after mastering the building blocks for effective blog writing, can it be successful. Business blogging is about telling stories that inform, educate, or entertain a target audience. Content marketing is much more that just broadcasting information.

Quality content writing is certainly not rocket science, but without the right amount of time, patience, and commitment, your blog or website may never get off the ground. So take the course, tell your friends and send me some feedback, because I will be adding more material based on your opinions and ideas.

You may also like my article on LinkedIn PULSE: How a Formal Blog Writing Course Helps You Be a Better Blog Writer?




Self-hosted WordPress web design.